• Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes. Open period can be set from 1 to 9 minutes.
• Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
• Dual Control Mode: When enabled, the lock requires two combinations to open for added security.
• Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
• External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
• Control Port: Turn the ESL20 on/off with an Access Manager, Alarm System or
Optional Expansion Modules:
Provides these additional capabilities on the ESL20:
• Duress (Silent Signal) Alarm Output. Provides relay output for alarm system connection.
• External connection for A/C power transformer on ESL20 and ESL10.
• External connection for control port.
• Provides for connection of one or two ESL20 locks.